- 3 SWEET POTATOES
- SUNFLOWER OIL
- SALT & PEPPER
- PAPRIKA POWDER
- HEINZ [SERIOUSLY] GOOD MAYONNAISE
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
2. Evenly cut the sweet potatoes into thin sticks.
3. Place the sticks into a bowl and season with oil, paprika powder, salt and pepper.
4. Evenly spread them out on a baking sheet, ensuring they don’t overlap.
5. Cook for about 20-25 minutes, turning them half way.
6. Serve hot and enjoy your sweet potato fries with some delicious Heinz [Seriously] Good Mayonnaise.